What is this?
Sketchnoting means taking visual notes of conference talks. Illustrating quotes from the speakers or key points from their slides with pen and paper. Then the notes get posted immediately on Twitter with the conference hashtag associated.
- are the fastest way to promote your content on social media.
- help attendees remember the content of the talk.
- help everybody experience the talks again in a different way.
- help attendees and speakers get into a conversation.
- inspire and involve people. Many started sketching themselves.
How does it look like?
Find my best sketchnotes in this Twitter moment.
Sketchnotes have an incredible reach on Twitter. With one sketchnotes post I reach around 5000 people on average. Sometimes the sketchnotes go viral and can get over 40,000 views.
Where I sketchnoted so far:
- Your conf?
- JSconfEU & CSSconfEU 2018 - Twitter Moment
- RustFest Paris 2018 - Twitter Moment
- JSunconf Hamburg 2018 - Twitter Moment
- Jeffconf Hamburg 2018 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- WebVR Authoring Workshop Brussles 2017 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- RuhrJS 2017 - Twitter Moment
- AlterConf 2017 - Twitter Thread
- RenderConf 2016 & 2017 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- HybridConf 2016 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- Scala Days 2016 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- Euruko 2015 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- FullStackFest 2015 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- EuroClojure 2015 (& 2017) - Sketchnotes on Twitter
CFC - Call for Conferences | 👉 OPEN 👈 |
I am calling conferences to apply now! Get me to sketchnote at your conference! Click 👇