What is this?
Sketchnoting means to take visual notes of conference talks. I will illustrate quotes from the speakers or key points from their slides with pen and paper. Then I’ll post the notes on Twitter during the conference with the conference hashtag associated. The sketchnotes can help attendees remember the content of the talk and experience it again in a different way. I noticed that sketchnotes help attendees and speakers get into a conversation. I am also glad to see that many people feel inspired when they see the sketchnotes and want to try it themselves.
How does it look like?
Sketchnotes have an incredible reach on Twitter. With one sketchnotes post I reach around 5000 people on average. Sometimes the sketchnotes go viral and can get over 30,000 views.
Where I sketchnoted so far:
- Your conf?
- JSunconf Hamburg 2018 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- Jeffconf Hamburg 2018 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- WebVR Authoring Workshop Brussles 2017 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- RuhrJS 2017 - Twitter Moment
- AlterConf 2017 - Twitter Thread
- RenderConf 2017 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- HybridConf 2016 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- Scala Days 2016 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- RenderConf 2016 - Sketchnote Collection
- Euruko 2015 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- FullStackFest 2015 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
- EuroClojure 2015 - Sketchnotes on Twitter
CFC - Call for Conferences | 👉 OPEN 👈 |
I am calling conferences to apply now! Get me to sketchnote at your conference! Click 👇